9/03/2013

What exactly is a virtual assistant?

This is probably the #1 question when it comes to what I do.  So what is a virtual assistant.  Well lets break it down shall we?

Virtual- not in the office or physical location of your business (me, I am centered in Wisconsin in my home but you, you can live anywhere and we can still work together, thanks internet!) 

Assistant- A person who assists you in various tasks.

Simple eh?  The not so simple part (well it can be if you want it to be!) is the tasks that a virtual assistant can do.  For me I work with crafty/artist/creative types, but no matter what your profession or business there is a virtual assistant out there that is perfect for you.  

Next time we will talk about why you should hire a virtual assistant and how to find the one perfect one for you (if I *sniffle* am not it)!  

Until next time, get crafting folks!

-Stefanie your Crafty Helper

0 comments:

Post a Comment