11/08/2013

Favorite Things Friday



Favorite Things Friday is just that a few of my favorite things.  This will be list of anything and everything I love.  We are taking handmade items, websites, articles, and whatever else floats my boat.  So get a cup of coffee or tea sit back and enjoy!


First up!  This cowl made by a good friend of mine Kelley of Gracie Designs.  She has a stash of vintage fabric that makes this fabric loving girl swoon.  You can find the cowl right here.  (Kelley offers so much more than just cowls go check out her shop, you will not regret it!)




This Lady Marie Forleo.  If you are in business and haven't heard of her click over to her site right now (well not RIGHT now first read the rest of this post!) She has great Q&A Tuesdays and every video I get at least one awesome gem of info or a "ah-ha" moment but honestly they are jammed pack full of great business advice in less than 10 minutes plus she has a great sense of humor and busts out into song often! 



Crave pretty digital illustrations?  Have a love of pretty fonts? Yup me too!  And that is why I love love love (did I mention love) Creative Market enjoy but don't get mad at me that half your day is spent looking at pretty digital goodness!


All of these are my favorite things I get nothing to talk about them I just like them and figured you would too!

Have a favorite thing?  I would love to hear about it!  Until we meet again, get crafting folks!

  

0 comments:

Post a Comment